Thursday, February 3, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S thing .


Well,sorry for the late updating dear readers.
Been busy,that's half true,technically.
I've been in a bad situation in the 4th week of school.


WHY ?


Only my class knows the truth. But I'll give you guys a hint. It's about a girl in my class,means that MY VERY OWN CLASSMATE , with A GROUP OF HER FRIENDS , wanna know what they did ?


They badmouth about me. Bout that , I don't give a dang about it.


WE CAN'T FORCE EVERYBODY TO LIKE US , RIGHT ?


But what they did was very disturbing and humiliating ,


THESE CREATURES BACKSTAB ME and they did something PRETTY BAD to me.


That's the hint.


Actually,the reason I'm telling this is because in nowadays,we must be careful when picking our friends.
Hey,people always said that  "Hey,pick positive people to be your friend okay?"


Seriously, DON'T TRUST THOSE WHO TOLD YA THAT 100 %.


You guys can trust that, but still , quote this , BE VERY CAREFUL cause people in this century have their own plan and criminal mind of theirs , including the positive ones. Not all , but maybe some.


Even a so called 'POSITIVE' friend can betray you , can you see what's the use there ?


Like I mentioned about the group in my class , I've always have this positive interpretion and thoughts towards them, but because of what they did to me , it destroys just like that. I won't have the same respect like before for them.


I know we must choose positive friends, just like I did and I thank God for meeting me with SERIOUSLY POSITIVE YET HUMBLE AND HILARIOUS 2 persons which I am happy and freely call them my TRUE FRIENDS , but not as my BACK UP PLAN. Due to problem that I faced , they gave me good advice and I really appreciate that.


THAT'S WHAT YOU CAN CALL POSITIVE FRIENDS.


THANK YOU GUYS, for always being there when I need you both , in any situation. God knows how grateful I am to have you both as my best and true friends.


ONCE AGAIN , THANK YOU .


Photos to be shared :




Flour with my darl, Intan .

At McD , Azam with his beloved one , Syarfa.
Four of us : Azam,Syarfa,Intan,me hanging out together.
Total fun.  :D

 P.S.  True friends are DIAMOND , precious but rare .
      False friends are AUTUMN leaf found
      everywhere . 


      So , dear readers , which kind of FRIEND are
      yours ? 

1 comment: